- 298 Parkside Dr, Suffern, NY 10901
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 767 Sqft
- Now's your chance. . . Tastefully remodeled 2nd floor, 1 BR, 1 BA condo. Filled with natural light, and so much of it is new! Newly installed luxury vinyl flooring, new windows, new sliding glass door, new interior doors, new AC units, upgraded heating system for better temperature control, newly installed recessed lighting, new light fixtures throughout and freshly painted. Large and bright living room opens to a galley style kitchen showcasing wood cabinetry, granite counters, tiled back splash and a LARGE eat-in ...
- 129 Parkside Dr, Suffern, NY 10901
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 880 Sqft
- Absolutely stunning remodel of this 1st floor, junior 2 BR, 1 BA condo! No expense spared! There's nothing like this on the market. Gleaming hardwood floors, new windows, new blinds, new AC units, news doors, new moldings, new recessed LED lights and freshly painted throughout. Gorgeous kitchen showcases maple cabinetry, granite counters, tiled back splash, and SS appliances! Gorgeous bathroom remodel! Large and bright living room / dining room boasts beautiful crown moldings and access to a private deck. Custom cl ...
- 311A Sarah Wells Trl, Campbell Hall, NY 10916
- Beautiful, completely level lot with breathtaking views along highly desirable Sarah Wells Trail. The property is located within the R4A zone and is also a part of the Gateway Road Overlay District (GROD). The land has 239' of frontage on Sarah Wells Trail and is located adjacent to 101 acre lot that is also for sale. The minimim lot requirement is 4 acres, but these 2 acres will more than likely be accepted as a pre-existing, non-corming lot as are the improved lots adjacent to it. Along Sarah Wells Trail, you'll ...
- 311 Sarah Wells Trl, Campbell Hall, NY 10916
- Breathtaking, 101 acre land development opportunity on highly desirable Sarah Wells Trail. The property is located within the R4A zone and is also a part of the Gateway Road Overlay District (GROD). This particular property consists of open fields, rolling hills and wooded areas along the back of the property. Surrounded by beautiful estate homes, it may be the perfect place to build your year round retreat or begin your next development project. The zoning allows for single family housing, day-care centers, vetina ...